PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner® e-learning
PRINCE2 Agile is an agile certification from Axelos, the organisation that is known for international standards such as PRINCE2, MSP and MoP. It is based on the PRINCE2 project methodology – but also on recognised agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean Startup. In this certification you will learn how agile methods can be utilised in a PRINCE2 project. The certification is suitable for those who work on projects and use agile methods.
The e-learning course is based on self-study and concludes with an online certification examination. After completing the course you will have:
- A thorough understanding of PRINCE2 Agile - background, introduction and concept
- Understanding of how you should combine PRINCE2 and Agile
- Good knowledge of agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean Startup
- PRINCE2 Agile e-learning course
- PRINCE2 Agile test exams
- Certification exam
Prior knowledge requirements
To gain certification in PRINCE2 Agile you must already have one of the following certifications.
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
How is the exam taken?
As with the online course itself, you can take the home exam anytime, anywhere. Within a week after registration you will receive instructions about how to select the examination date and time. On the day of the examination, you need to use a computer where you have access to install Examshield before you connect to the home exam solution and an invigilator explain how to get started. You must use a computer that has a web camera and microphone so that you can communicate with the invigilator.
- Examination type: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 50
- Pass requirement: 60% correct
- For those whose first language is English: 2.5 hours duration
- For those whose first language is not English: 3 hours duration
Get started on PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification
Want to be better at project management, more confident at work and acquire attractive competence in agile project management? If so, you should register for this course in PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner.
Welcome to our course!