CAPM® Exam preparation course
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is an entry-level certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)® for project professionals. The certification is designed for you that have less project experience and is intended to demonstrate that you have understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
This CAPM® e-learning course is designed to make sure you pass the CAPM® exam in your first attempt. It is based on the PMBOK® Guide — Fifth Edition, and gives you knowledge about the five process groups and ten knowledge areas.
After completing this course you will:
- Have the necessary knowledge, skills and practical tips that will enable you to pass the CAPM certification exam
- Have understand of the knowledge areas and processes within PMI’s PMBOK Guide®
- Earn the required 23 PDUs to take the CAPM certification exam
- Have a common terminology and understanding of "project language" so that you have the ability to talk and communicate with customers and suppliers at a higher level
If you’d like to manage projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills to your career, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
Exam and litterature
The certification exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions and you have 4 hours to complete it. Click here to locate a test center near you.
- Exam fee (for PMI members): $405
- Exam fee (for non-PMI members): $555
- Book: "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)" - Amazon
The course is divided into 15 chapters that each include including practical examples, interactive exercises, checklists, case studies and quizzes.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Organizational influences and project life cycle
- Chapter 3: Project management processes
- Chapter 4: Project integration management
- Chapter 5: Project scope management
- Chapter 6: Project time management
- Chapter 7: Project cost management
- Chapter 8: Project Quality management
- Chapter 9: Project human resource management
- Chapter 10: Project communications management
- Chapter 11: Project risk management
- Chapter 12: Project procurement management
- Chapter 13: Project stakeholder management
- Chapter 14: Professional and social responsibility
- Chapter 15. Business Management
- Final Test
As part of the course you will get access to our advanced exam simulator containing approximately 2000 questions. With the simulator you can practice and become well prepared for the certification exam. When testesting yourself you will also get tips on which areas to improve.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam (included in this course)
Gain and maintain your CAPM® certification
- The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.